Dave’s mortgage industry career launched in 1989 on the operations side, and within ten years he was Co-Founder and CEO of Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. (PRMI), one of the nation’s leading mortgage-banking firms. During Dave’s 20 year tenure at PRMI, the company become a top 15 US lender, with $6B in loan volume, 300 offices and over 2,000 employees. After a successful exit from PRMI, Dave became laser-focused on Avenu’s work to enhance the real estate sales process through revenues and career opportunities for thousands of professional real estate agents across the nation – teaching and proliferating the Transactional Convergence business methodology. Dave holds his Certified Mortgage Banker MBA designation, and winner of the Burton C. Wood, Housing Legislative Services Award.
- Keller Williams Owner Answers 10 Key Questions on IntroLend
- IntroLend™ Utah Transforms the Real Estate Agent Experience
- IntroLend Carolinas Welcomes Key Mortgage Lenders to its Platform
- Chrisman Commentary, Daily Mortgage News Podcast
- Meet the Fintech That’s Challenging the Real Estate Industry Status Quo