Howard spent 15 years in strategic development and roll out plans for several franchise brands. His core experience has been in the planning, identifying, and opening of new locations as well as driving operational excellence at the single unit level. He has had extensive experience with membership based and recurring customer business models and has a keen focus for driving repeat business and increasing positive customer interactions. In addition to his management career, Howard has been an active real estate broker, developer, and investor with Charlotte Investment Homes focused on residential and commercial real estate property in the Charlotte, NC metro area. Howard earned an undergraduate degree in International Relations from Tufts University, and an MBA in Finance and Organizational Strategy from the University of Rochester.
- IntroLend™ Utah Transforms the Real Estate Agent Experience
- IntroLend Carolinas Welcomes Key Mortgage Lenders to its Platform
- IntroLend™ Continues Growing Its Footprint Across the Nation
- Chrisman Commentary, Daily Mortgage News Podcast
- Meet the Fintech That’s Challenging the Real Estate Industry Status Quo