Tudor comes to Avenu via LeadPoint where for the past 13 years he’s unified analytics to drive sustainable and predictable revenue growth across all products. Despite graduating from University of California, Santa Barbara, with a degree in Actuarial Statistics, he was repeatedly told he was too extroverted to become an actuary. Undaunted, the Spokane native took his quantitative skills to LeadPoint, where he found kindred spirits who share and appreciate his colorful and innovative nature. The guiding passion for the financial technologies and online marketing veteran has always lay in leveraging data and algorithms to empower collaborative decision-making for colleagues and partnerships alike-a natural fit in Avenu’s Transactional Convergence business methodology.
- IntroLend™ Utah Transforms the Real Estate Agent Experience
- IntroLend Carolinas Welcomes Key Mortgage Lenders to its Platform
- IntroLend™ Continues Growing Its Footprint Across the Nation
- Chrisman Commentary, Daily Mortgage News Podcast
- Meet the Fintech That’s Challenging the Real Estate Industry Status Quo