Henry brings to Avenu 20 years experience in creative direction and product management, with a focus on creating innovative digital user experiences. He is a Principal and Chief Experience Officer at Estalea, a California private equity firm that helped found LeadPoint, Impact Radius, Savings.com. Previously, he served as Founder and CEO at Nestivity, a social media marketing software company which was acquired and merged with Adly, a Los Angeles based company backed by Upfront Ventures, Greycroft Partners and Seimer Ventures. Henry was also a founder and Creative Director at Digitas and Razorfish. His work has received numerous industry awards , including: IAB’s MIXX awards (American Express), OMMA (OPEN for Small Business), Cannes Lion (Financial Times), CLIO (Casio G-Shock), and the Webby’s (Ford.com and HBO’s “Band of Brothers” series). Henry is a graduate of Parsons School of Design.
- Keller Williams Owner Answers 10 Key Questions on IntroLend
- IntroLend™ Utah Transforms the Real Estate Agent Experience
- IntroLend Carolinas Welcomes Key Mortgage Lenders to its Platform
- Chrisman Commentary, Daily Mortgage News Podcast
- Meet the Fintech That’s Challenging the Real Estate Industry Status Quo