Marc has built disruptive and successful internet and fintech companies for 20 years. He co-founded LowerMyBills.com in 1999, which was sold to Experian in 2006 for $440 million. He also co-founded LeadPoint (the world’s first online mortgage lead exchange) in 2004, Savings.com in 2006 (a global community for consumer savings which was sold to Cox Communications for $125M), and Impact (a market-leading digital and affiliate marketing platform) in 2008. He received a B.A. in Business from Villanova University.
- IntroLend™ Utah Transforms the Real Estate Agent Experience
- IntroLend Carolinas Welcomes Key Mortgage Lenders to its Platform
- IntroLend™ Continues Growing Its Footprint Across the Nation
- Chrisman Commentary, Daily Mortgage News Podcast
- Meet the Fintech That’s Challenging the Real Estate Industry Status Quo