Noah brings both strategic and technical expertise to the revenue domain of Avenu. He is responsible for integrating both IntroLend and HomeKick platform revenues into the broader Avenu model of Transactional Convergence. For the past nine years, Noah has served as Executive Vice President of Sales at LeadPoint, where he also serves as Chief Operating Officer. Previously, Noah was Sales Director at LowerMyBills, an Experian company. In his tenure there, he defined the business model and determined both product and sales strategies for the newly launched LowerMyBills.co.uk platform. Before that he served as the Director of Sales and Marketing at LoanWeb.com where he helped the company grow revenue nearly 900% in less than three years. Noah attended San Francisco State University.
- IntroLend™ Utah Transforms the Real Estate Agent Experience
- IntroLend Carolinas Welcomes Key Mortgage Lenders to its Platform
- IntroLend™ Continues Growing Its Footprint Across the Nation
- Chrisman Commentary, Daily Mortgage News Podcast
- Meet the Fintech That’s Challenging the Real Estate Industry Status Quo