Steve’s career as a consumer lending executive spans nearly 30 years, beginning with Bank of America’s Credit Card Division, where he served as Operations Manager for four years. He then spent five years as Controller of Heartland Mortgage Services, where he oversaw a 15% reduction in operating costs. Steve then began a 20 year association with Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. (PRMI), who he served as a Co-Founder and Chief Financial Officer. He helped build the company into a top 15 US lender, with $6B in loan production and over 2,000 employees in 49 states. Steve is now the CFO of Avenu, Inc.
- IntroLend™ Utah Transforms the Real Estate Agent Experience
- IntroLend Carolinas Welcomes Key Mortgage Lenders to its Platform
- IntroLend™ Continues Growing Its Footprint Across the Nation
- Chrisman Commentary, Daily Mortgage News Podcast
- Meet the Fintech That’s Challenging the Real Estate Industry Status Quo